Categories
Uncategorized

Initial Blog Post!

1/12/2020

Hi everyone! I welcome you to my blog. First, I will tell you a little bit about me! My name is Tanner Trumble and I am a nursing student at Utah Valley University, and will start working as a Registered Nurse at St. Luke’s Hospital in the Intensive Care Unit in February. My hobbies include anything to do with sports – football, soccer, basketball etc, hiking/camping, watching movies, playing video games, and above all spending time with my first daughter (mini-golden doodle), Willa. My overall goal is to become a nurse anesthetist while owning a business that takes in stray dogs or boards dogs that people can bring in when they leave for town. 

The purpose of my blog is to act as a way to write down information that I learn throughout the semester. By sharing this information with all of you, I am also realizing how much I learned during the week and can figure out what topics I learned the best, and what topics I may need to focus on more. With this reflective journal I am holding myself accountable for my learning. At the end of the semester I can go through and look back as to what I learned during the semester and see my overall growth. Along the way, you (the readers), may even learn something valuable that interests you. My journals will incorporate not only what I learned for the week, but also how it will impact my future nursing career. This first week was introductory for my courses.

I look forward to writing these reflective journals (blog posts) for everyone, including myself, and hope you all will enjoy it as much as I do! 

P.S. This is my little girl Willa with a hat on.

Willa

1 reply on “Initial Blog Post!”